Wednesday, November 5, 2025

Micro-teaching reflections

From class feedback:


-Should have webpage of puzzle opened and ready. During my micro-teaching it took a while for me to navigate the page, got stuck, and more than expected time to get to the puzzle page. This could be improved by have the correct page open and ready before teaching.

 

-More information on the winning/losing conditions. It seemed simple enough for me but I did not consider how it looks to people who never played it. Turns out it is more convoluted than I thought and actually requires more time to clarify the details.


-Leave more puzzles for interested studends. To my surprise, Ben in our group actually was interested and wish to learn and practice more. I did not prepare for advanced additional materials so I took some time to search and show him after our session. Having those prepared and ready could be a good addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

342A Unit planning + 3 lessons

  EDCP 342A Unit planning: Rationale and overview for planning a unit of work in secondary school mathematics Your name: Yikang Zong School,...